The FLA HealWell Grip Splint Wrist Hand Finger Orthosis (WHFO) is a resting hand splint that is used to keep the hand in a neutral position, thus reducing wrist flexion while at the same time increasing finger extension. The product features soft padded foam for comfort underneath the palmar surface of the hand, as well as, padded straps over the top. Both a 1.5″ and a1.75″ palmar roll are included (not pictured) to help promote progressive extension of the fingers. The FLA HealWell Grip Splint provides functional positioning for your hand and comes in a universal adult size designed to fit both the right or left side.
HealWell Grip Splint Wrist Hand Finger Orthosis Features:
- Comfortable soft padded foam prevents damage to palmar skin.
- Moisture-wicking material for all day comfort.
- Padded straps over the top.
- Two different sized palmar rolls included (1.5 inch and 1.75 inch diameter) to promote progressive extension of the fingers.
- Universal adult size fits left or right hand.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3807.