The medi Epicomed Elbow Support provides effective relief of lateral and medial epicondylitis (tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow) and dislocation at the elbow with a compressive knit fabric design and silicone support pads that place direct pressure on the tendon inserts to reduce pain and inflammation. The adjustable/removable tension strap velcros to the medi Epicomed to provide targeted pressure to relieve chronic post-operative and post-traumatic inflammation. The sleeve’s upper edge employs a finished weave for a soft edge that eliminates irritation against the skin for greater comfort with activity.
medi Epicomed Elbow Support Features:
- Compressive, knitted fabric and silicone insert exert a massage effect.
- Anatomically tailored knitted support w/ soft edge weave.
- Textured silicone support pads.
- Removable strap for individual pressure adjustment.
- Specially knitted comfort-zone at the bend of the elbow prevents constriction and pressure areas.
- High elasticity, breathable and moisture-transporting Clima Comfort knitted fabric.
- Available in six sizes – please see our sizing chart tab for important measurement information.
Helps promote the healing process.