The Medi Levamed Active Ankle Support is a new ankle support with stabilizing strap system that helps provide stability and protection for instabilities, sprains and traumas involving twisting of the foot. The brace’s strap prevents excessive twisting with its elastic and inelastic components. It’s anatomically contoured for a great fit and has integrated silicone pads on both the medial and lateral sides to provide an intermittent message affect. It’s great for helping prevent and treat ligament injuries, post ankle fractures, and for conservative treatment of high-ankle syndesmosis injuries.
Medi Levamed Active Ankle Brace Features:
- Adjustable, removable strap provides stabilization and reduces supination (twisting) at the ankle.
- Anatomically tailored design offers a snug fit.
- Medially and laterally integrated silicone pads provide a message effect.
- Elastic, breathable and moisture transporting clima-comfort knitted fabric breathes for greater comfort.
- Compression knit grips the ankle and enhances proprioception.
- Specially knitted comfort-zone over the instep prevents constriction and pressure areas.
Available in six sizes – please see our sizing chart tab for important sizing instructions.