The Medi Lumbamed Basic Back Support uses a mixture of compressive fabric and four integrated, anatomically shaped ribs to fit the wearers shape and support the lumbosacral region. The curved lines of the edges enable fastener adjustment to match the abdomen contour of the wearer. The brace provides great relief for lower back pain (lumbago) caused by facet joint disorders, postural muscle imbalances in the lumbar spine, and ligamentous disorders.
The Lumbamed Basic features vent openings found in the Vario-Flex pad, which allows the release of excess heat and sweat throughout the back support’s lumbar region. The brace is dessigned to breath and features Clima-Fresh and Clima-Confort technology for a dry and hygienic microclimate that allows the skin to breathe.
Medi Lumbamed Basic Back Support Features:
- New, skin-friendly towelling material on the inside of the fastener enhances overall comfort of the product.
- Reduces lordosis and pelvic anterior rotation for greater lumbar support.
- Provides relief for the lumbar spine and supports the back muscles.
- Includes 4 integrated, anatomically shaped (350°) dorsal spring ribs.
- Can be adjusted manually to conform to the anatomy and shape of the lumbosacral region.
- Provides proprioceptive compression which stimulates metabolism, reduces muscular tension, and eases pain.
- Breathable Clima Comfort fabric transports moisture and provides for exceptional comfort.
- Anatomical knit design ensures a perfect fit along with its anatomically shaped fastener for easy fitting.
- Integrated hand loops for easy application.
- Men’s and women’s versions available – please see sizing chart tab for measurement instructions.
- Color: silver.