The Medi M4S OA Knee Brace orthosis is an effective 3-point osteoarthritis off-loader design that helps provide osteoarthritis pressure relief for active patients. The brace provides pain relief and protection for the knee while counteracting instability which can often lead to the development of osteoarthritis. The 4-point Avional® alloy frame provides a lightweight safeguard against hyperextension and limits flexion / extension to safely restore lost mobility. The M4S OA functional knee orthosis can be used as a conservative treatment approach for arthritis or as a postoperative measure for relieving medial / lateral compartment stress to cartilage surgery, chondroplasty, and meniscus refixation procedures.
Medi M4S OA Knee Brace / Orthosis Features:
- “S” profile improves torsional stability while following natural alignment of the femur and tibia.
- Hinges proximal to knee joint allow precise off loading of the knee joint.
- Polycentric hinges.
- Anatomically premolded frame for a great fit.
- Strong, low-profile, lightweight frame and hinge construction for durability.
- Allen key included for customized adjustments.
- Numbered straps ensure a simple fastening sequence.
- Air /foam condyle pads for comfort.
- Excellent comfort with new soft-grip padding material.
- Provides limitation of extension and flexion to protect against harmful joint movements.
- provides reliable relief of stresses on injured compartment structures.
- Extension stops at: 0°, 10°.
- Optional Under sleeve available (added charge).
- Available in varus brace/ valgus brace types, standard and compact versios, and six different sizes – please see our sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions.