The Medi Spinomed IV Back Brace is the first orthosis of its kind to provide clinically proven treatment for osteoporosis. This evidence-based spinal orthosis provides stabilization of the spine, reduces postural sway, and activation of the back muscles to reduce pain and increase a person’s activity level.
The new Spinomed IV is ergonomically shaped and perforated for greater air circulation while the functional straps and flexible belt design help ensure a great fit around the stomach and a high degree of wearing comfort.
Medi Spinomed IV Back Brace Features:
- Available in basic or AP version (extra charge) with removable anterior and posterior panels.
- Modern design anti-migration straps with silicone beads keep the brace in position during activity.
- Intuitive strap design allows full unrestricted shoulder and arm movements without restriction of breathing.
- Addresses curvature of the thoracic spine region.
- Spinomed® IV can be put on as easily as a jacket or backpack.
- Initial stabilization of the spine after osteoporotic bone collapse.
- Activation of the back muscles strengthens the spine and reduces hyperkyphosis.
- Reduces the patient’s pain and promotes activity.
- Available in five sizes – please see our sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions.