The Ossur Equalizer® Air Low Top Walker is the premier short walker. Very few companies can match the comfort and lightweight features of the Equalizer Air Low Top Walker. It features a low rocker bottom sole and contoured struts provide support and stability while walking. The adjustable pneumatic inflation system accommodates swelling and encourages a faster recovery from trauma. It’s used by orthopedists, podiatrists and physical therapists for post-surgery, rehabilitation, and following trauma.
Ossur Equalizer Air Low Top Walker Features:
- Patented air bladder system is easily adjusted to achieve the right amount of compression and custom fit.
- Pneumatic control valve in front for adjusting inflation / deflation.
- Accommodates to the swelling patterns that occur throughout the rehabilitation and recovery process.
- No anterior hard shell to deal with like competitor models – provides for quick and easy application.
- Wide sole for enhanced walking stability.
- Previously manufactured by Royce Medical.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in five sizes.