The RCAI Pediatric Hinged Knee Brace provides children with a high degree of support with a comfortable neoprene design. it features latex-free neoprene (Airprene) construction and has bilateral aluminum hinge bars on the sides to provide medial/lateral protection. The hinges allow allow full range of motion at the knee while preventing hyperextension from occurring. The RCAI Pediatric Hinged Knee Brace comes with an adjustable patella buttress made out of felt that fastens inside with hook and loop fasteners. The horseshoe shaped buttress can be repositioned inside to provide customized patella stabilization. Circumferential straps above below provide additional compression for added support and an improved fit. The RCAI Pediatric Hinged Knee Brace is suited for medial/lateral ligament instability, anterior/posterior cruciate instability, patellar tendonitis, dislocations, and sprains/strains.
RCAI Pediatric Hinged Knee Brace Features:
- Bilateral metal hinges provide excellent medial & lateral knee support, and allow full ROM with a hyperextension stop.
- Lightweight yet durable 1/8″ airprene neoprene material (latex-free).
- Horseshoe-shaped, felt patella buttress attaches with hook and loop fasteners inside, and can be repositioned for support.
- Upper and lower circumferential straps prevent migration.
- All black for color.
- Fits right and left sides.