The Aspen Contour™ LSO is the latest technology for restricting motion in the lumbar spine. The Contour LSO lumbosacral brace combines a contour clamshell-style back panel with the patented QuikDraw™ Rigid Anterior Panel (RAP) corset as the platform for providing compression and a comfortable fit. A removable anterior panel in the front across the abdomen completes the modular brace design for a high level of support during activity.
Aspen Contour™ LSO Features:
- Includes back panel, adjustable side panels, a removable abdominal panel, and a Quikdraw corset for complete support.
- Modular orthotic “step-down” design – multiple braces in one.
- Offers maximum to mild support.
- Simple – Easy for patients to apply and fit.
- Effective – Provides a rigid layer of support for the patient. depending on the lumbar motion restriction needed.
Comfortable – Effective and comfortable with all day use.
- Available with a 12″ or a 15″ back panel height design.
- Economical – Contour LSO multiple orthotic bracing system can be stepped down to the proven QuikDrawTM RAP.
- Available in five sizes – please see our sizing chart tab above for complete sizing guidelines and measurement instructions.