The FLA Pediatric Neoprene Ankle Support supports the ankle while limiting swelling and decreasing pain. The neoprene design provides compression and warmth while the heel cutout offers added comfort. The low profile kids ankle support fits inside almost any type of kid’s shoe. The Neoprene Pediatric (kids) Ankle Support can be used to minimize swelling, provide lightweight ankle protection, or general support for ankle injuries. It comes in two sizes to fit children’s size ankle joints.
FLA Pediatric Neoprene Ankle Support Features:
- Neoprene for compression and therapeutic warmth.
Ideal for sports and general activity.
- Provides lightweight support and compression.
- Limits swelling and decreases pain.
- Allows for a full range of motion at your ankle joint.
- Easy slip-on style with a popular open heel design.
- Can be worn over or under a sock.
- Fits right or left sides.
- Available in pediatric/large and youth sizes -please see our sizing chart tab for measurement instructions.
Recommended HCPC Code: A4466