The FLA Soft Form Pediatric Posture Control Braceis designed to correct poor posture in children by gently holding the shoulders back in a proper position. Elastic side panels provide support compression to help stabilize the abdominal and lumbar regions for improved posture and alignment. The brace is comfortable against the skin, and features ventilated elastic side panels for breathable cool comfort against the skin. Bendable aluminum stays in the rear can be removed and shaped to contour the back comfortably. Crisscross elastic shoulder straps prevent pinching of the skin and increase adjustability. It may be worn underneath clothing comfortably or during activity to minimize the appearance of a “stooped” posture.
FLA Pediatric Posture Control Brace Features
- Helps relieve upper back pain by improving alignment.
- Provides lumbar and abdominal support .
- Soft, breathable materials keep skin cool.
- Minimizes the “stooped” posture observed with children.
- Bendable aluminum stays for a contoured fit.
Recommended HCPCS Code: A4466