The Ossur Foot-Up® is the lightweight drop foot brace alternative for treating injuries with an ankle foot orthosis. It features a unique ankle cuff with an elastic strap design to ensure ample toe-off when walking. Unlike traditional, hard plastic braces, the Foot-Up is breathable and easily secures around your ankle for support.
The Foot-Up® attaches to a clear plastic inlay that fits between the tongue of your shoe and the laces by way of an elastic strap which produces a more normal stride with each step along with reduced fatigue during ambulation. The brace is the lowest profile design available, and comfortably fits inside almost any type of athletic or dress shoe. The Foot-Up is best suited for people with mild to moderate cases of drop foot where the person is capable of providing minimum to moderate dorsiflexion at the ankle.
Ossur Foot-Up® Features:
- The Foot-Up provides dynamic support for drop foot or similar complaints for which assisted ankle dorsiflexion is needed.
- The lightest, most low profile design available today.
- Supports the foot the moment it’s raised.
- Simple to fit in seconds.
- Provides visible walking improvement – best suited for mild to moderate foot drop cases.
- Has an ergonomic ankle strap made from a breathable 3-layer material- breathable and can be worn for the entire day.
- Plastic inlay fits between the tongue and laces of your shoe and is practically invisible. The inlay has a quick release clip to release it from the Ossur Foot Up brace.
- Fits right and left sides.