Ossur Techform Functional Splints have simplified the application of short arm splints with their unique pre-shaped design. This product is designed to mold better to the patient’s bony anatomy compared to more traditional rectangular styled models. These functional splints are individually package to reduce waste and produce perfect results each time. It can be used to form a variety of functional splints including short arm, ulnar gutter and spica applications for the hand. The product is available in two sizes – adult or pediatric. They can be trimmed easily for shorter patients and provide excellent coverage around individual bony contours – guaranteed to produce excellent results each use!
Techform Functional Splints Benefits:
- Fast and simple application, allows the medical professional more time to improve functionality and molding.
- Covers up to 100 percent more anatomy than that covered by a traditional rectangular shaped splint.
- Versatile support – can be formed into a short arm splint, ulnar gutter splint, thumb spica and more.
- The contoured pattern of this splint is strategically shaped to conform to an individual’s anatomy.
- Splints are pre-packaged so that there is no waste.
- Packaged individually in box of 6. Priced per box of 6.
- Available in padded or non-padded version.
- Choose Adult or Small/Pediatric size.
- These functional splints can be trimmed to customizing their shape and length.