The USA Adjustable Night Splint relieves plantar fascitis pain and features user-friendly straps on the sides to pull the foot portion upward for a more effective stretch. This device effectively stretches the arch region and comes standard with a removable wedge to further increase the stretch for your foot while being worn in bed. The adjustable night splint features a removable liner that is washable and easy to care for. The closure straps are easily adjustable and comfortably position your foot in the correct position at all times. The straps are padded for added comfort across the top of your shin and ankle. The adjustable night splint is lightweight and is commonly used to manage arch and heel pain associated with plantar fasciitis.
Adjustable Night Splint Features:
- Fully adjustable straps to raise and stretch the foot.
- Includes a removable wedge to apply an even greater stretch to the arch and achilles – value added benefit FREE.
- Treats plantar fasciitis and other foot related injuries.
- Low profile for use in bed.
- Foam padding is removable and washable.
- Closure straps secure the ankle in the back of the device.
- Padded straps for added comfort against your shin and ankle.